We practice law in these areas:
Chapter 7 (Liquidation of Debts)
You may want to consider Chapter 7 if:
- You have little property except for the basic necessities like furniture and clothing.
- You have little or no money left after paying basic expenses each month – or you’re not even meeting basic expenses
Advantages of Chapter 7:
- Most unsecured debts can be discharged (completely eliminated)
- The process moves quickly – you may receive your discharge in just a few months
- Creditors can’t contact you while the automatic stay is in effect – or after debts are discharged.
Who Can File Chapter 7?
- Debtors who have qualified under the “means test” and completed a required pre-filing session with a credit counselor may file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy protection
Let the experienced attorneys at Hurtik Law & Associates assist you in filing your bankruptcy. Allow us to guide you through this difficult and confusing process. Contact Hurtik Law & Associates to set up an appointment for a free evaluation at (702) 966-5200. Your no-obligation consultation with a licensed attorney knowledgeable of bankruptcy will assist you in determining whether bankruptcy is right for you.